1. This program leads to completing your undergraduate program, Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship, awarded by a UGC Recognised University . . Optionally you can choose to pursue MBA Finance | MBA Marketing | MBA HRM | MBA International Business | MBA Production & Operations | MBA Systems
2. Earn a paid course completely free with this dual qualification program - Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation from The University of Edinburgh
Opportunity to Make Connections
-- Provides Hands-on Experience
-- Take Many Entrepreneurship-related Courses
-- Become Prepared to Run Organizations
-- A Safe, Creative Space
In general, a Master of Business Administration opens doors to high-paying positions in the corporate world. However, if you know you wish to start your own business, there are many advantages to having an MBA in entrepreneurship, including the opportunity to network, gain hands-on experience and gain knowledge through entrepreneur-focused courses.
1. Submit a copy of transcripts earned in the past.
2. Professional certification credits will be considered upon approval to transfer credits to the existing programs.
3. After checking the credentials, the program manager will get in touch with the applicants to inform the differential courses he/she needs to study to complete the degree program
4. Students can thereafter complete their degree program self-paced and fast-track mode.
PROGRAM DETAILS :
Total Program Fee : Rs 120000 | Duration : Self-paced Fast-track mode | Mode of Education : Online
International Students Fee : US$ 2950 | Assessment : Online | Eligibility : Graduates
Option 1: Suppose you have completed first two semester from XYZ university, you produce the transcripts. We will omit the subjects you have already undergone, the differential courses needs to be completed with us and hence the degree
Option 2: Suppose you have managed to complete some certification courses, we take note of those exams, plus additionally any diploma programs if you have completed, the courses common to the program will be waived from appearing in exam with this program. Only the remaining papers you need to clear till you finally earn your degree.
MSME Code : JH20D0017648
Ref : IFS/VM/2012-7232
Code : WB/2016/0106817
ICTP Knowledge Partner