1. This program leads to completing your undergraduate program, MBA in HRM Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management, awarded by a UGC Recognised University . . Optionally you can choose to pursue MBA Entrepreneurship | MBA Marketing | MBA Finance | MBA International Business | MBA Production & Operations | MBA Systems
2. Earn a paid course completely free with this dual qualification program - Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation from The University of Edinburgh
An MBA in Human Resource Management may well be the next best thing in the job industry as it is aimed at optimizing employee performance in order to bring about greater profit for the company. It focusses on training employees to deal with customers, hiring, managing payments, establishing a good relationship between employer and employee and a host of other things, the knowledge of which helps take a company from being average to being at the top.
Some of the jobs that students with an MBA degree in HR Management can take include Compensation Manger, Manager of Employee Relations, HR Generalist, Technical Recruiter, Director of Staff, Placement Manager, Training and Relations Manager, Organisational Consultant and more.
1. Submit a copy of transcripts earned in the past.
2. Professional certification credits will be considered upon approval to transfer credits to the existing programs.
3. After checking the credentials, the program manager will get in touch with the applicants to inform the differential courses he/she needs to study to complete the degree program
4. Students can thereafter complete their degree program self-paced and fast-track mode.
PROGRAM DETAILS :
Total Program Fee : Rs 120000 | Duration : Self-paced Fast-track mode | Mode of Education : Online
International Students Fee : US$ 2950 | Assessment : Online | Eligibility : Graduates
Option 1: Suppose you have completed first two semester from XYZ university, you produce the transcripts. We will omit the subjects you have already undergone, the differential courses needs to be completed with us and hence the degree
Option 2: Suppose you have managed to complete some certification courses, we take note of those exams, plus additionally any diploma programs if you have completed, the courses common to the program will be waived from appearing in exam with this program. Only the remaining papers you need to clear till you finally earn your degree.
MSME Code : JH20D0017648
Ref : IFS/VM/2012-7232
Code : WB/2016/0106817
ICTP Knowledge Partner