Advanced Python Scripting for Ethical Hackers If you would like to learn Python 3 programming in 2022, you are going to LOVE this course! Get started with the most beginner-friendly programming language and start writing your very own programs today!
This course was designed for absolute beginners who wish to master the Python programming language
Advanced Python Scripting Credits Transfer Program
Students completing this course may transfer credits to undergraduate courses and can be found at the Cambridge Intercontinental University website. Cambridge Intercontinental University has been awarded Full Accreditation from EUAS – Euro Universal Accreditation Systems ‘USA. To learn more >> about CIU Accreditation and Recognition
- Introduction to Python and Setup
- Python Programming Basics
- Functions – Coding Exercises
- Lists, Tuples, and Dictionaries
- Files in Python 3
- Error Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Regular Expressions
- Interacting with HTTP
- Networking in Python 3
- E-mails, PDFs, Images
Why Python Programming For Hacking
Python is a widely-used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Python is a very simple language yet powerful scripting language, it’s open-source and object-oriented and it has great libraries that can be used for both hacking and for writing very useful normal programs other than hacking programs. In the future and present era python is very popular and it’s easy to learn, learning to hack with python will be fun and you will learn python programming in the best way. There is a great demand for python developers in the market.
How Password Are Hacked
Everyone knows that passwords are not stored a plain text in the website’s database. Now we are going to see how to hack a plain text password when you find a password that is in hashed(md5) format. So we take the input_hash(hashed password in the database) and try to compare it with the md5 hash of every plain text password which is in a password file(pass_doc) and when the hashes are matched we simply display the plain text password which is in the password file(pass_doc). If the password is not present in the input password file it will say the password is not found, this happens only if buffer overflow doesn’t occur. This type of attack can be considered a dictionary attack.
Below is the implementation. Let’s suppose the text file containing a list of passwords is password.txt.
To crack passwords or to steal data? No, it is much more than that. Ethical hacking is to scan vulnerabilities and to find potential threats on a computer or network. An ethical hacker finds the weak points or loopholes in a computer, web applications, or network and reports them to the organization. So, let’s explore more about Ethical Hacking step-by-step.
These are various types of hackers:
- Black hat hackers:
Here, the organization doesn’t allow the user to test it. They unethically enter inside the website and steal data from the admin panel or manipulate the data. They only focus on themselves and the advantages they will get from personal data for personal financial gain. They can cause major damage to the company by altering the functions which leads to the loss of the company to a much higher extent. This can even lead you to extreme consequences.
- White hat hackers:
Here, we look for bugs and ethically report them to the organization. We are authorized as a user to test for bugs in a website or network and report them to them. White hat hackers generally get all the needed information about the application or network to test for, from the organization itself. They use their skills to test it before the website goes live or is attacked by malicious hackers.
- 3. Grey hat hackers:
They sometimes have access to the data and violate the law. But never have the same intention as Black hat hackers, they often operate for the common good. The main difference is that they exploit vulnerability publicly whereas white hat hackers do it privately for the company.
Certificate Sample: Awarded by Cambridge Intercontinental University, Accredited by EUAS ‘USA and Jointly by Institute of Chartered Telecom Professionals
Over 1,45,000 Certified Candidates since 2004 from 162 countries. Check a Partial list >>
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 347
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: Introduction and Setup
Multi-functioning Reverse Shell
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Theory Behind Socket Programming
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Wine & Pyinstaller Installation
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Setting Up Listener
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Establishing Connection Between Target and Server
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Implementing Send & Recv Functions
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Executing Commands on Target System
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Importing JSON Library To Parse Data
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Converting Python Backdoor To exe
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Using OS Library To Change Directory
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Downloading & Uploading Files To Target PC
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Hiding Our Backdoor And Creating Persistence
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Trying to Connect To Server Every 20 Seconds
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Downloading Files To Target PC
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Capturing Screenshot On Target PC
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Administrator Privilege Check
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Starting Other Programs WIth Our Shell
- Multi Functioning Reverse Shell Running Our Shell As An Image, Audio, Pdf
Coding a Keylogger
Command and Control Center
- Command And Control Center What Is A Threaded Server Coding with Python
- Command And Control Center Accepting Connections With A Thread Coding with Python
- Command And Control Center Managing Multiple Sessions coding with Python
- Command And Control Center Testing Threaded Server With Windows 10 Target
- Command And Control Center Fixing Q Command coding with Python
- Command And Control Center Coding Exit Function Python Scripting
- Command And Control Center Attacking Multiple targets And Gathering Botnet Coding with Python